- Normas 2013 workshop - Leiden, August 19-23, 2013.
- Dynamics Of Argumentation, Rules, and Conditionals (DARC) workshop - Luxembourg, April 2-3, 2012.
- Normative multiagent systems. Dagstuhl seminar (12111). March 11-16, 2012.
- Judgement Aggregation Workshop - Luxembourg, Feb 1, 2012
- MAO - Multi-Agent Organisation Workshop (Lorentz Center): Dec 19 - 23, 2011
- 4th Workshop on Logical Aspects of Multi-Agent Systems (LAMAS). Organized by Valentin Goranko, Wojtek Jamroga and
Matthijs Melissen. Nov. 10, 2011. Held together with M4M-7.
- An advanced treatment of five problems of deontic logic and normative reasoning in computer science Organized by Leendert van der Torre and Jan Broersen. Aug. 1-12, 2011. At ESSLLI 2011.
- Reasoning about Interaction: From Game Theory to Logic and Back. Dagstuhl seminar. March 6-11, 2011.
- Mahasarakham International Workshop on AI (MIWAI 2010). Organized by
Richard Booth and Chattrakul Sombattheera, December 8-10, 2010.
- 22nd Benelux Conference on Artificial Intelligence (BNAIC 2010), Oct. 25-26, 2010.
- WLIAMAS: Third Workshop on Logics for Intelligent Agents and MAS. Sept. 1-3, 2010 WI-IAT 2010 Conference
- Logics in Security Workshop. Organized by Dov Gabbay and Leendert van der Torre. Aug. 9-13, 2010. At ESSLLI 2010.
- Preferences and Norm Workshop. Organized by Leendert van der Torre and Frederic Koriche. May 14-16, 2010. Toronto
- Action and belief change workshop organized by Richard Booth
- Social Networks And Multiagent Systems Symposium SNAMAS@AISB 2010 Convention. 29th March - 1st April 2010, De Montfort University, Leicester
- 3rd Workshop on Security and Trust
- De Morgan workshop
- EASSS tutorials
- Symposium on Games, Argumentation and Logic Programming: University of Luxembourg. April 23-24, 2009.
- NorMAS 09 : Normative Multi-Agent Systems, Schloss Dagstuhl. March 15-20, 2009.
- P1 Day : First Luxembourg Day on Security and Reliability. Luxembour, February 10, 2009.
- DEON 09 : Ninth International Conference on Deontic Logic in Computer Science, Luxembourg. July 15Â–18, 2008.
- Talk by Prof. Dov Gabbay King's College London: On Logic and Network Reasoning
(see pictures here).